Solo Travel Woman Podcast
About the show
Hosted by world traveler and solo travel coach, Sara Straw, The Solo Travel Woman Podcast empowers women to embrace the unknown and travel on their own terms. Through a mix of guest interviews and solo episodes, we will chat about solo travel safety, explore beautiful destinations and cultures, discover the life of a digital nomad, combat solo travel guilt, and so much more. So, if you’re ready to say goodbye to the stigma around solo travel then your journey starts here.
- If you were given the opportunity to take off tomorrow and live the life of a digital nomad, would you do it? Some of us would be hesitant due to not knowing where to start, how to plan and budget accordingly, and how to make the most of our time traveling by finding the balance […]
- If I told you I didn’t cry during my first solo travel experience, I would be flat-out lying. The fact is, solo travel can be hard, overwhelming, and leave us wondering “what the hell did I do”. Regardless of how many hard moments I have faced during my solo travels, I would never change nor […]
- When I think of road trips, I think of the windows rolled down, hair blowing in the wind, laughing and singing to 80’s music with my friends. Maybe for you, your idea of a road trip is similar or maybe it is an SUV full of kids, on your way to give them the best […]
- There is no right or wrong way to travel however, the most important thing when choosing a travel style is making sure it is right for you. Nothing is worse than having a reason for traveling and then not being able to get the full experience because you picked the wrong style of travel. In […]
- Shit happens to everyone. Whether at home or traveling the world, nothing will ever go perfectly (if it does you are a lucky one). However, it's less about what happens and more about how you react to it that can make or break your overall experience. In today's episode, I share the "oh crap" moments […]
- Travel is our passion and for the past couple of years, our passion has had to take a back seat. However, the desire to travel has not left us. In fact, the search for solo female travel has increased by 62% over the past few years. It’s amazing to know that so many of you […]
- Sign up for The Beginner's Guide to Solo Travel LIVE. Solo travel is one of the most empowering things you can do for yourself. From exploring new destinations and immersing yourself in other cultures, when traveling alone you will learn and experience more than you can imagine. In this exclusive LIVE digital event, we will […]
- Let's face it, we are all sick of being in our bubbles and that solo travel bug is biting. However, we all (veterans and newbies) may be a bit nervous about getting back into the world of solo travel. In today's episode, I share some advice on how you can start or re-start your solo […]
- Oftentimes when people travel they focus only on seeing the top attractions or landmarks and they never really take time to dive into the culture of a location. This is the definition of a tourist. However, traveling in this way means that you are missing out on the true reason for traveling and that is […]
- Are you scared to travel solo? Do you let this fear hold you back? Well, you are not alone! Today, we are going to learn how to say "f-off" to these fears with some key tips! Love the Solo Travel Woman podcast? Give us a rating and leave a 5-star review. It helps us reach […]
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the show?
Use the hashtag #solotravelwoman on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter, or send a message from the contact form.