TRAVEL ADVISORY & BOOKING
Our most basic travel service. You know the details of where and when you want to travel, you are just looking for someone to help put it all together, find the best bang for your buck, and alleviate the hassle of making all the bookings.
YOUR TRAVEL ADVISORY & BOOKING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 2 Proposals
- Custom self-book excursion/activity links
- Booking of selections
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Contacts
Packages start at $75 per person
CUSTOM TRAVEL DESIGN
Custom travel design services are for travelers who want the perfect trip without dealing with all the hassle. Perfect for honeymoons, special occasions, and any other trip where you are looking for a unique and custom experience.
Have an idea of where you want to go but, you’re pulling your hair out going through the many accommodation options? Struggling to find the balance between seeing the main sites while still taking time to immerse yourself in the culture?
With over 13 years of professional travel planning experience, we have access to a wide network of travel suppliers allowing us to create an experience that enables you to make the most of your time, and budget, and integrates the culture of your destination.
YOUR TRAVEL DESIGN PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 30-min discovery call
- 30-min itinerary review
- destination research
- accommodation research
- activity recommendations
- booking of all selections
- custom itinerary design
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Contacts
Packages start at $250
Already have an amazing trip planned and now you want to add some fun things to do to your itinerary?
Check out our huge inventory of options and self-book anytime leading up to your trip.
You will be able to book…
- Land, sea, and air excursions
- Cultural activities
- Airport transfers/car service
- plus, much more
STW Planning, LLC offers full-service destination event planning. With over 13 years of experience in strategic events, I have managed events of all sizes from board meetings to incentive trips to large user conferences.
I will work as an extension of your team to develop an event that integrates your culture, engages, and inspires those who attend, and allows you to focus your energy on what is necessary – your guests.
Going virtual? With the new world of social distancing, we’ve helped our clients create events in new ways. With a blend of reliable technology and interactive networking opportunities, guests can celebrate together, and from the comfort of their own homes. While this is new territory for many organizations, we bring familiar planning processes and off-the-charts creativity to this new, screen-based way of life.
Types of Events
- Employee Retreats and Incentive Trips
- Corporate/Annual Meetings
- Award Ceremonies
- Product Launches
- Board Meetings
- Weddings/Vow Renewals
- 60-minute free consultation
- 40 hours of dedicated planning
- Assist in choice of destination. Cover up to 3 locations and resorts and their event package inclusions.
- Negotiate supplier group contract or group code to include discounts for all guests’ reservations.
- Create a dedicated micro-site for the destination event, three pages maximum, two rounds of edits included. Additional fees for pages and edits negotiated at time of services rendered. All copy content is to be provided by the client. To be delivered to the client 30 days after the event date is booked with the resort. A customized URL is available at an additional expense of generally under $50 for the year.
- Secure event date, the specific location within the resort, and explain legal requirements (i.e., wedding license, etc.)
- Coordinate special events such as (welcome receptions, awards galas, excursions, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, etc.)
- Assist with event theme selection, if needed.
- Arrange all travel plans for guests attending. Round-trip air, Hotel Accommodations, Transfer to and from airport/hotel, Travel Insurance, Excursions, and Payment Plans.
- Coordinate honeymoon plans, if needed. *If located at a different property than a wedding day resort.
Cost of Services
STW charges a flat rate of $4,000 for the above service, regardless of the guest count. Additional hours of service will be charged at a rate of $125 per hour.
The client is required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit. This payment is NON-REFUNDABLE under any and all circumstances. This agreement will be void and a new one will need to be signed if the deposit is not received within 48 hours of signature.
The remaining balance of your service fee is due no later than 30 days prior to the event. If you contract our services within 30 days of your event, the full-service fee will be non-refundable and due upon contract signing.
As an additional service, STW is available for onsite coordination of event services. Meaning that a dedicated event professional representing STW Planning, LLC would be onsite when your guests arrive, greet them, and be sure that all details relating to the travel, their room needs, and the coordination with the resort for the travelers and the event is handled. This frees you up to enjoy your guests. This service is an additional $2,000 for up to four days of onsite services, plus the cost of air and accommodations at the event site, which may be able to be paid using free nights earned through the group. Any additional days over 4 are at a rate of $600 per day. STW’s attendance on-site is strongly encouraged for any groups that have 15 rooms or more. The client does not need to finalize this decision now, but it does need to be finalized no later than 3 months prior to the client’s arrival on the property.
The STW representative who will be onsite may not be owner Sara Ann Straw, CMP. If Sara is unable to attend, another event professional affiliated with her company will be sent and included in all pre-planning calls.
What our clients are saying
Omg, working with Sara was a dream!!!! She made everything SO easy. Immediately sent me information IN MY PRICE RANGE and gave me all the information upfront. I had lots of questions and she answered them directly. She was very swift with her responses. I 100% recommend working with Sara! – Alexis L.
Sara is absolutely incredible!!! She answers all of my questions and is so helpful!!! This is my first time using a travel agent and she made my experience so easy and wonderful. I will definitely be using her services again for our next trip! Thank you Sara for all that you do! – Phyllis P.
Are you an existing client? We would love it if you left us a review!