Enriching Lives & Businesses Through Travel
STW Planning, LLC is a full-service travel and destination event planning company. We specialize in solo adventures, luxury getaways, group vacations, and destination event services.
Our mission is to empower and enrich the lives and businesses of our clients through travel. With over 13 years of experience, I will work with you to create an experience that allows you to make the most of your time, budget, and integrates the culture of your destination.
Destination Events & Incentive Travel
STW Planning, LLC offers full-service destination event planning. With over 13 years of experience in strategic events, we have coordinated and managed events of all sizes; from one-day seminars to week-long conferences; our events have ranged from 20 people to over 5,000 attendees; we have managed events for both corporate clients and non-profit organizations.
At STW Planning, LLC we work to develop an event that integrates your culture, engages, and inspires those who attend, and allows you to focus your energies on what is necessary – your guests, presentation, meetings, ceremony … whatever it may be!
Call on our experienced destination event team to facilitate the process of producing a memorable event. Whether your goal is to host a small meeting to build partnerships or to create a company-wide incentive trip to celebrate your colleagues, STW Planning, LLC is your one-stop-shop with personalized solutions for every aspect of your destination event.
Going virtual? With the new world of social distancing, we’ve helped our clients create events in new ways. With a blend of reliable technology and interactive networking opportunities, guests can celebrate together, and from the comfort of their own homes. While this is new territory for many organizations, we bring familiar planning processes and off-the-charts creativity to this new, screen-based way of life.
Types of Events
- Employee Retreats and Incentive Trips
- Corporate/Annual Meetings
- Award Ceremonies
- Product Launches
- Board Meetings
- Weddings/Vow Renewals
- 60-minute free consultation
- 40 hours of dedicated planning
- Assist in choice of destination. Cover up to 3 locations and resorts and their event package inclusions.
- Negotiate supplier group contract or group code to include discounts for all guests’ reservations.
- Create a dedicated micro-site for the destination event, three pages maximum, two rounds of edits included. Additional fees for pages and edits negotiated at time of services rendered. All copy content to be provided by the client. To be delivered to the client 30 days after the event date is booked with the resort. A customized URL is available at an additional expense of generally under $50 for the year.
- Secure event date, the specific location within the resort, and explain legal requirements (i.e., wedding license, etc.)
- Coordinate special events such as (welcome receptions, awards galas, excursions, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, etc.)
- Assist with event theme selection, if needed.
- Arrange all travel plans for guests attending. Round-trip air, Hotel Accommodations, Transfer to and from airport/hotel, Travel Insurance, Excursions, Payment Plans.
- Coordinate honeymoon plans, if needed. *If located at a different property than a wedding day resort.
Cost of Services
STW charges a flat rate of $4,000 for the above service, regardless of the guest count. Additional hours of service will be charged at a rate of $125 per hour.
The client is required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit. This payment is NON-REFUNDABLE under any and all circumstances. This agreement will be void and a new one will need to be signed if the deposit is not received within 48 hours of signature.
The remaining balance of your service fee is due no later than 30 days prior to the event. If you contract our services within 30 days of your event, the full-service fee will be non-refundable and due upon contract signing.
As an additional service, STW is available for onsite coordination of event services. Meaning that a dedicated event professional representing STW Planning, LLC would be onsite when your guests arrive, greet them, and be sure that all details relating to the travel, their room needs, and the coordination with the resort for the travelers and the event is handled. This frees you up to enjoy your guests. This service is an additional $2,000 for up to four days of onsite services, plus the cost of air and accommodations at the event site, which may be able to be paid using free nights earned through the group. Any additional days over 4 are at a rate of $600 per day. STW’s attendance on-site is strongly encouraged for any groups that have 15 rooms or more. The client does not need to finalize this decision now, but it does need to be finalized no later than 3 months prior to the client’s arrival on the property.
The STW representative who will be onsite may not be owner Sara Ann Straw, CMP. If Sara is unable to attend, another event professional affiliated with her company will be sent and included in all pre-planning calls.